1/2 Cup Butter
1 1/2 Cup Smashed Graham Crackers
12 oz. Butterscotch Chips
12 oz. Milk Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Coconut
1 Cup Walnuts
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
Heat oven to 300. Melt butter in sprayed 9X13 baking dish. Make sure it is even in pan. Pour smashed graham crackers on top, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, coconut, nuts and then pour condensed milk evenly on top. Bake 40 - 45 minutes or until slightly brown on top. Cool and cut into squares.
I got this recipe at a cookie exchange - and once I tasted them I didn't want to trade for anything else. I love these. I can eat an entire pan of these by myself and have been known to get so involved with them that I don't feel well. When I think about it they are sort of expensive to make - but they are worth it every once in a while. It is the perfect blend of flavors! I am a butterscotch fiend - not merely a "friend" but a FIEND! They do not last long here - even though Cory thinks they are too sweet, Cam and I eat them up.
4 comments:
I LOVE these, too! There aren't too many things that have butterscotch in them any more. These are definitely a favorite! Thanks for the recipe!
Those sound YUMMY!!! I'm going to have to try them one of these days...when I can stand to turn the oven on. :-)
I make these all the time, and every time I do someone asks me for the recipe. They are truly delightful. I like to make them with M&M's instead of chocolate chips to add some holiday color. Brandon is a butterscotch fiend, too...
Just reading that recipe makes my cavity hurt. We like these too, but I think your recipe is slightly different & sounds better. Yummmmm!
Post a Comment