
I guess I'm not really a cat lady since I only have one cat. But I have been able to relate to being a cat lady in the sense that I don't really have anything else to take care of or nurture - so I baby my cat. I am very much a mother with no one to mother and somehow this little lady helps me. In the beginning we tried to call her "Paisley" but it never took. We just call her "Kit" - like we called our last cat. We lack originality in a big way. She doesn't seem to mind.

This is Kit in some plastic that she found. I guess she likes the crinkly sound of it - but when there is some to be found - she is all over it, just laying it it like she's in heaven! She gets pretty hot in it and starts breathing fast so we usually have to give her a break from it for her own good.
Another plastic thing - a used Sam's Water case - these she can mess with for weeks!

She still enjoys a q-tip whenever she can get her paws on one - this is very strange to me and I just can't figure out the allure - small pleasures, what can I say?
+of+DSCI0047.JPG)
This is Kit's favorite spot - in her bed by the window. I look over there at least 10 times a day thinking I should get a picture because she is doing something really cute. I think she is so pretty and she is spunky and feisty and she just fits in with our family. She is part of our routine and she enjoys her routine. She is definitely helping me cope with Cam's leaving too. I am thankful I have my Kit.
4 comments:
awww...cute Kit cat. Maybe it's time for you to get a dog now, too? That would be fun...
Aaaaawww, pretty Kit. Don't be fooled by the lovely photos...if I recall she has a very spunky streak in her.
The whole plastic thing is weird, but very cute! I've never heard of a cat doing that. However, my dog loves qtips too.
I LOVE these pictures of Kit! I'm so glad you have her!
Post a Comment