The house is decorated, the shopping and wrapping is well underway, the cards have been sent, the baking has begun and my radio station is tuned to Christmas music all month long - but it won't feel like Christmas until this Friday when Cam gets home at 7:40 pm.
I don't even particularly care if I get any presents this year (well, if you already got it don't let that statement stop you from giving it to me). All I care about is that feeling of my family being in-tact - all will be right in my world when he is back under this roof! I will be doing his laundry and cooking his favorite foods and taking care of him in any way he will let me. I will even lose to him in Scrabble just to make him feel good! Friday can't come fast enough!
2 comments:
The three of you have a very merry Christmas!
We will miss you if you don't make it up here! I'm excited for you. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment