"As the tassle is moved,
so is a lifetime,
Only the journey remains -
Godspeed" -Anon
I'm not sure how this ended up in two videos - Cory must have stopped in the middle or something. We hadn't ever taken video with his camera before and it actually turned out pretty good. This video made it seem like we were much closer than we were. Reliant Stadium is enormous! The whole thing seemed fairly overwhelming - not just the significance of the ceremony but the pomp of the ceremony as well. Nolan and Diane came to visit and attend with us. Very hard to believe that he is done with high school. I guess it shouldn't be - he started a class this morning at the community college here in town. We just wanted him to have something on his plate for the next 2 months before he goes to BYU.
2 comments:
this is silly, I'm sitting here crying! I can't believe little Cam is all grown up! SO glad you got that video...Phoebe is looking at me like I've lost my marbles, maybe I have...
And just that fast, it's over and life moves on--whether we're ready or not.
Post a Comment