I'm not sure who took this picture of Cam. It was many years ago - obviously, in Nolan and Diane's backyard. I have always loved it. I love it because I love ALL pictures of Cam but also because it captures a little bit of fall. The fall leaves bring to mind crispness, color and the beauty of Autumn.
7 comments:
Cute boy...read Grace, not what I want for book club Christmas read, but I did like it.
That is such a cute pic. I am happy to say that I remember when they had those bushes. Now the background for my kids pics will be a red barn. :) I do know enjoy the colors, smell and feel of fall.
Shouldn't have been the word "know" in there...ha ha
I don't really believe that Cam was ever that little! ;-)
so cute. their backyard is very different now. but they do still get a lot of leaves.
That is an awesome picture. The lighting looks professional. I love fall too and I miss colored leaves!
What a cute picture of little Cam. It brings back fond memories. Isn't fall the best.
Post a Comment