Happy Halloween Everyone - stay safe!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Picture the Past - Halloween
I thought in the spirit of Halloween - I would post some pictures from the past. Neither Cam nor I have great imaginations about what we should be for Halloween. He used to enjoy dressing up - but didn't really care if it was a repeat costume - as you will undoubtedly notice.
Cam and I on our way out the door to go trick-or-treating. This was when we were in Provo. That coat had a liner - so it really worked out well in the cold. He actually was a fireman for 2 years after this as well, in California - where the coat was a little warm. I always dressed up in my fatigues - see, no imagination!
This is Cam in 1st grade in LA - he was the hit of his class - you can see the other kids looking at him. I am sure it was the fabulous make up job his mom did on him! He got a little annoyed with that cape and those teeth - way too high maintenance for Cam. There was no repeat performance for this costume - even though it was probably his best.
This is Dr. Scary Birt - as he was known for 3 consecutive years.
Dr. Scary Birt returns. (You may have noticed that I enjoy putting on a good mustache and embellishing the eyebrows a bit.)
Dr. Scary Birt - part III. He got too big for his own scrubs and started wearing Cory's set. This was actually his last year to go trick-or-treating (12 yrs) he said he felt embarrassed being so big.
Happy Halloween Everyone - stay safe!
Happy Halloween Everyone - stay safe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
love the first grade picture! So cute...all the kids are having fun. I remember all the others, and you do a great mustache. Is it just painted on? Will is being Einstein and we bought a bushy mustache, but I wonder if a painted one would work just as well...hmm...
You're lucky, my kids always want to be something different each year. I think the repeats would be nice, less work.
Becky - I just use my mascara brush - then it makes tiny lines which kinda look like hair!
How fun to see him grow! I was thinking about posting some of our old Halloween pics too. If I can find them, I'll do it!
Cute, cute Cam...how did he grow up so fast?
I always wanted my kids to be something different but then it would be much easier to just use the same thing! It's sad that our kids are so big for their age then it cuts down on the years they can trick-or-treat. There were adults who told my brother he was too old to trick-or-treat at age 10 when his friends were all older but shorter! This year was probably the easiest year for me...no make-up, well Logan a little. And I didn't have to buy one thing! Love that. I love old pictures of Halloween more than anything, that is why i put some on my facebook. I have a pic of you and Larry I need to get on here. :) You'll like it!
Post a Comment