It has been so nice lately - fairly low humidity, low 70'2, slightly breezy - perfect! It has been so nice to run in sleeveless shirts and work out in the yard without becoming dehydrated in 2 hours. The trees are budding and the grass is starting to stand up straight. I have this
Sweet Olive tree that makes the entire back area smell fabulous (I have three and they are my favorite trees in my yard!). When we are having days like these it just makes me want to be outside and take big breaths and thank God for the beautiful world we have to live in!
4 comments:
JEALOUS! We have the sunshine, but it's not too warm yet...I have lots of olive trees on farmville....and I can't run in short sleeves yet, but I can actually get out and run without freezing! Yay!
I love Spring in Houston and I want to come and smell your Sweet Olive tree!
Another sign spring is here: a layer of green pollen dust all over everything!
I just went through your book list and am on my way to the library! I've got to turn in Maeve Binchy's "Heart and Soul." You've got me stuck on her. I've got to update the book list on my blog. I've been reading but not keeping track very well lately.
I want sweet landscaping period! I would love to have that smell...i love it in the summer when my lilac tree is in full bloom. I love to hear the birds twittering outside. The only thing I love better than summer is spring...knowing summer is on its way!
Post a Comment