These are on my To-Do List - keep your eyes on your mail boxes.
The long anticipated Prom is this very weekend! Photos to be published asap.
And lastly I am happy to announce (to anyone who cares) that Cam did get a partial scholarship from Continental Airlines. He must have been close for the BYU one - but didn't get it - I told him that is what he needs to work toward his freshman year.
4 comments:
yay!
I just got my other nephew Torrey's HS grad. announcement. I remember going camping at Ogden Stake Camp and Torrey and Cam playing together and hanging out in Grandpa Chris' trailor eating treats...they were only 8 or 9yrs old then? Now Torrey stands at 6'7 and Cam is how tall?? Time flying by makes me sad!
Larry wants to say "Hurrah for Nepotism"...ha ha He said you probably wouldn't laugh at that but he knew Cory would.
Well actually I am kinda for nepotism. But these scholarships are created only for children of employees and so Cameron was one of hundreds of kids whose parents work for Continental all over the world.
Post a Comment