Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fathers

Fathers come in all sizes and shapes and ages. And once you are a father you are always a father. Here are three Birt fathers on Cameron's Blessing Day.

Fathers are fun to rough house with!

Father's carry you when the lines are too long, it's hot and you are too tired to walk anymore (Disneyworld in a nutshell!).

Fathers encourage you to be a jock! Sometimes they even live through your successes, and sports matter a whole lot to them.

Fathers are there to help you along life's path.

Fathers teach you things you need to know.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads who are doing the best they can, who love their children and sacrifice daily to bless their lives. We love you!

4 comments:

Shaury said...

What a lovely tribute to fathers. You're old photos are so fun to look at & remember.

Becky A said...

priceless pictures, Paige. LOVE the one with grandpa birt...great post!

Angela said...

Wonderful wording. Those are great pictures. And it sums up everything I could say about Larry and Hud too at his age so far. Remember that cute pic you gave me of Larry holding Tierra at Universal studios? I still have it in a frame. I love the pic of them folding the flag. That is a great all American family pic showing what our country really stands for...family, love and respect.

calmrapids said...

I really like this post on fathers. Thanks for putting it up!