"Love is something more stern and splendid than mere kindness."
-C. S. Lewis
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Picture the Past
This picture was taken many years ago in Utah. It was around this time of year too. Tierra looks adorable! Cam in yet another "Barney" shirt along with hairy Larry! I will let you guess the date and occasion.
oh oh I know this one (I hope)... I'm going to say this was Abby's birth going by Becky's robe in the background, & it looks like a hospital setting. I'll feel bad that I said hospital setting if it's somebodies house.
OK, I just looked at this again & I immediately realized it must have been Abby's birth! Then I read comments & sure enough...I knew that robe looked familiar!
I guessed it within 30 seconds...by the cupboards in the background since I don't know what Becky's robe looked like. Sorry I haven't been on in a long time! I think Logan looks a lot like T did at that age. I miss her that little. Larry looks way young. Love your patriotic background..you are getting creative! Diane...you have a trash can so you can delete your own comment if you want...but you can't delete others, get it. We all have trash cans on our own comments as well.
8 comments:
CUTE Cameron! I love his smile!
Can't tell where that is, but the robe looks familiar. Cute kids...AND cute Larry.
oh oh I know this one (I hope)... I'm going to say this was Abby's birth going by Becky's robe in the background, & it looks like a hospital setting. I'll feel bad that I said hospital setting if it's somebodies house.
you are right, shaur. I knew right away, but wanted to see if anyone else could guess. Cute picture.
OK, I just looked at this again & I immediately realized it must have been Abby's birth! Then I read comments & sure enough...I knew that robe looked familiar!
You win Shaury!! That was such a nice day.
Why do all my comments have a little trash can at the bottom??? No one else's has.
I guessed it within 30 seconds...by the cupboards in the background since I don't know what Becky's robe looked like.
Sorry I haven't been on in a long time! I think Logan looks a lot like T did at that age. I miss her that little. Larry looks way young. Love your patriotic background..you are getting creative!
Diane...you have a trash can so you can delete your own comment if you want...but you can't delete others, get it. We all have trash cans on our own comments as well.
Post a Comment