Thursday, December 3, 2009

Farmville

Alright - I have this new addiction. I'm not proud of it - I'm embarrassed that I have finally been sucked in. I stopped watching TV months ago and now I am wasting my time on this stupid computer! It's Farmville - on Facebook! I know - I am the last to the party - everyone has been playing it forever. I just started a week ago and when I was in LA for Thanksgiving it almost ruined my trip. I had to keep finding a computer to get to my farm and harvest my crops. One day some of my crops died (and I lost that money) and I almost went insane!

The thing about it is - everything can look perfect. I can work my crops and save my money to buy what I want and I can organize and re-organize and my efforts pay off. It is the American Dream - too bad it is a hideous game on a computer that sucks all of my free time and I have nothing to show for it in real life!

I talked Cam into doing it last night - and I am sitting here having to tie my own hands together to not go to his farm and "help" him. What is wrong with me?

4 comments:

Cory said...

This is so out of character for you. Recognition is the first step to recovery ....

Becky A said...

hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha!

calmrapids said...

good luck with that

Diane B said...

Hey, that's how farming really is. It is mixed with a gambling addiction. Every crop you plant can be lost! Sorry about that, I hope you control it. Thanks for the gifts too!
Pop