Friday, December 18, 2009

Pictures of Christmas' Past

Throughout the years we have tried to take pictures in December to send with our Christmas cards. I always appreciate getting pictures from others to see how family and friends are growing and changing. I have always assumed that others appreciate our annual picture for the same reason. Traditionally, I get a new red dress to wear for it, (or at least that is my justification for buying a new red dress each year). Here are some of our Christmas pictures from years past.


1993 - one of my favorite pictures of us.


In front of our apartment building in LA - 1997.



In our apartment in LA - 1998



Just moved to Texas - 1999. (I gave this dress to charity last year after I realized it was hideous!).

Thought we would go professional - 2006. We look a bit puffy - don't we?



Back to our own devices in 2008.


We didn't do a picture this year - we will probably regret it like we always do when we don't have it to look back on.

5 comments:

Becky A said...

ok, I never really noticed that you had a different red dress on in each picture. You are so funny! Why always red? I remember and love each of the pictures. Can't wait to see you all next week...

calmrapids said...

I loved your hair in 1998! :)

Why didn't you call your same photographer from last year? I'm sure she would have done it again. :)

Angela said...

I never noticed you always wore red either...although I do know why. It is your favorite color and you look good in it. :) I didn't get one from 2006 and I actually love it! I still have the 2008 hanging on our fridge...I like your hair in it, you look younger with it longer. I think you should at least bring a red sweater here and we'll take a pic of you three on Christmas..then you'll still have one to look back on. Especially since it's Cam's last year in school...who knows where he'll be next year.
See you in 1 1/2 days!
PS Tierra just had her wisdom teeth out today. She's doing pretty good actually, trying to keep the icepacks on to keep the swelling down, but she should be ready to eat the soft foods at the Christmas Eve party.

pcb said...

Yes, but that hairdo was difficult for me to do every day!

Angela - Cam was supposed to have his out too, but he opted for Spring Break instead.

queenbee4 said...

I love to see old pictures! Thanks for sharing them!