Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Picture the Past - Idaho


This picture was taken in May 1989. We hadn't been married a year and we drove from Utah to Idaho to visit my family. Cory hadn't even met any of my family yet! (Who doesn't meet their spouses family before getting married?! Long story but the fam was not all that thrilled with the temple wedding that they could not attend.) It was taken in my uncle's rec room. Don't we look young and happy? I always thought I looked good with a mullet!

6 comments:

Cory said...

There are too many weird things about this picture to even start ....

Diane B said...

I love "blasts" from the past.

Becky A said...

You look way different, Paige! Love it!

Becky A said...

oh, p.s. I see you read the last summer by ann brashares...did you read all the traveling pants books by her? totally for teenagers, but fun. I read them, and I saw last summer but haven't read it, yet. I love that you read EVERYTHING so I can always check with you about a book! :)

calmrapids said...

You both look very happy! I'm surprised to see all the holes in Cory's jeans! He seems too proper to go around with holes in his jeans.

Angela said...

You always say Larry looks alot like Cory and I didn't always see it...but in this I TOTALLY do! Cory is stylin' in those distressed jeans! And you look good with that hairstyle. Not many people do. I thought that before you mentioned it. I have a "blast from the psst" for you!