Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Bad News
It seems like I have only been hearing bad news lately. A couple of friends are dealing with cancer, a son of a friend just got killed in a car accident - not to mention all the various family issues going around. I have been kind of down about it lately. I don't know - I just seem to be empathizing to the point of distraction. All of these things make me hurt for my friends. I wish I could help or make things easier or take their minds off their situation for 5 minutes - SOMETHING! If they only knew how much I think about them and am praying/worrying for them. If my wishes were dimes they would be rich. Does any of it help though?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It helps to know you're worrying. It means you love me and all those others you're worrying about. We're supposed to mourn with, and comfort each other. There is joy in this life, too. Hopefully the sun will come out sometime today and perk us all up.
Don't get too down. There's only so much a person can do and then you turn the rest over to God.
Isn't it overwhelming sometimes?
Post a Comment