Something that is really bothering me lately is the fact that people don't blog as much. I know - no one will even know I am saying this because no one even reads blogs anymore! Did they suddenly go out of style or something? I am usually the last to know these things. I started blogging late - but I have enjoyed it a lot! I especially loved it when others in the family (who shall remain nameless) blogged and I could know what was going on in everyone's lives. We live so far away and for the most part always feel a little out of the loop. Blogging bridged the gap and I felt a part of things with everyone. I didn't miss that before blogging because we never had it - but now that I have had it (when everyone was blogging) I really miss it. I miss knowing what is going on, how others are feeling, silly observations, occasions and all the pictures that go with them. I miss you blogging buddies - okay I have decided to name names:
Becky - Scrooge was your last post! Come on - I need to know what is going on with you!
Shaury - Honey Butter! you have so many funny thoughts that I am hankering for!
Angela - forget the pictures if you have to - just blog!
Layne - you made an attempt last month - but it wasn't long enough. You used to be so dedicated.
Liz - sometimes only once a month or so - just not cutting it!
Sharon - I can see you're trying with the "friday 5" but I still miss the other stuff.
Come on people - we need to work together here! I will just say it right out - if you love me you will blog more.
7 comments:
I do love you, I just need more time in my day. I'll try and be better, I promise. :)
I read your blog & others almost daily. I also miss the updates & since I don't do facebook I really feel out of the loop. I guess the blogging was just a phase.
Oh brother! How about real, personal interaction? Don't let social networking take the place of the real thing. hmmmm, you do have unlimited long distance on your phone plan, don't you? You do have the ability to fly to see people, right?
Hey, good idea Paige, why don't you fly up here for a visit! We'd all love that.
Yah I'm with Cory!
Anyway I feel like I'm in the mood lately again...it comes and goes. I've done a few blogs and have them posting several days apart so I don't even have to get on for a week! I just hate computers. I feel like I could be accomplishing something REALLY important...but I don't. ha ha
Check out this link on the topic
http://tinyurl.com/yd2hje7
Post a Comment