Saturday, January 16, 2010
Nylons
Nylons aren't my favorite thing in the world - but they do look pretty good with some dresses and they certainly help with the sucking in where sucking in is needed. Last Sunday I was getting dressed and putting on my nylons and very carefully trying to line them up so that they wouldn't get twisted. Most people's biggest problem with nylons is causing a run while putting them on - not mine. Mine is the stupid leg getting twisted. I don't know why - I am VERY careful about it! Anyway, I did it again. I was running late - because of our new schedule (9 a.m.!!) and there I was again with the circulation in my left leg being cut off by my twisted nylons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ugh, I HATE "nylons"...I even hate the word. It makes my teeth hurt, like nails on a blackboard. blech...
ooh--I get the twisted leg every once in a while--hate that! My biggest problem are the runs. I only wear them in the winter and I'm so dried out I snag everything I touch! When I get desperate, I cut off the bad leg and wear two pair at once---only when I get desperate.
I can't stand wearing nylons. They feel yucky in my shoes, and I don't like feeling them with my fingertips. I haven't wore them in Years and never will again! I refuse to.
Post a Comment