I'm feeling kinda bummed - tomorrow is my birthday. 45 seems soooo old and disgusting! I hate getting old - things not working right, looking right, feeling right. I hate having wrinkles and brittle looking hair! I hate being soft and jiggly everywhere. I hate plucking hairs from all kinds of crazy places on my person. I hate that I can't see, can't eat anything I want, can't look like I used to. All those ridiculous sayings about being old and feeling better than ever or liking yourself more with age - they revolt me! I don't' find them true in the least. If I had a chance to be young again I would do it in a second. I don't think I fully appreciated it - I took everything for granted, I miss it!
Alright, I'm done complaining about it (for this minute). Let's get on with it.
5 comments:
you look SO young, though, Paige. Seriously.
You crack me up...so brutally honest! I love it. I never thought I'd look this old so young! I need botox and lifts already and I'm not even 40 yet! What the... ha ha
Well the only thing to look forward to from here is the hereafter where we'll be transformed to our prime in a twinkling of an eye". I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow even with all the downfalls of aging. We love you Paige, Happy Birthday!
Hope you have a very happy birthday! **I just wrote something really funny but I deleted it. I'll tell you tomorrow at church.
You are beautiful! I don't know anyone with skin as soft & beautiful as yours...I envy that. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! I hope despite the old age thing you can at least have a fun day! You always make me laugh with your brutal honesty!
Post a Comment