Saturday, January 23, 2010

National Pie Day!

Today is National Pie Day. I didn't know this until I read the paper this morning. I love pie! Therefore, I can get behind this kind of National day. Now the question is how do I get me some pie? Should I make some pie? This is always a headache because Cory doesn't like the same kind of pies that Cam and I like so when I make pie I have to make more than one kind (way too much to do today!). OR should we go find some pie? I don't know where there is a Marie Calendar's around Houston. I will put my thinking cap on and hunt down some pie today - to show my support of National Pie Day!

4 comments:

Diane B said...

Hmmmm...pie day, now that conjures up thoughts, smells, tastes. Guess I'll bust out the pie tins AND those wonderful ready-made rolled crusts you introduced me to. Enjoy the day!

Angela said...

There is a day for everything I guess. I think it should be around Thanksgiving time tho. I don't like very many pies and I've never made a pie on my own in my life...even tho my mom is an awesome pie baker. Too bad for my familia, Hud and Larry love Pumpkin pie!

Sharon said...

I thought National Pie day was 3/14. Wait...that must me National Pi day. :-)

calmrapids said...

I love pie too. My mom used to make fantastic pies--a long time ago. She doesn't anymore. I try and make one every once in a while and we really love it. I guess I should do it more!