Our Reception
Most of you who visit my blog are either in this picture or married to someone who is. For the rest of you, this is both sides of Cory's family at our reception. Too bad the Grandpas got cut off. I always marvel at how teeny Shaury is in age (and Larry in size). Nolan and Cory have full heads of hair - and Becky and Wendy have very high hair. The adults just look a little bit healthier, a little bit more vivid. It was a happy night!
8 comments:
awww, Grandma and Grandpa! I love them! Dad looks way younger. I look cute, I loved that dress! :)
If you didn't know who's family it was you wouldn't be able to tell just by looking at you and Cory's faces... You look like a Birt just as much as he does! Jeez Becky is kind of blocking the groom. ha ha
Oh i forgot to mention how jealous i am of you and your scanner...Larry informed me ours is out in the garage and not in the dumpster! Hooray!
Thanks for sharing that pic. Oh the good old days. You were one hot woman. Why is Larry in a wheelchair & why does Wendy have a birds nest on top of her head? Ha ha
Cory says it looks like Larry is the guest of honor or something - sitting while everyone else is standing (with Shaury and Becky worshipping him).
Shaury the birds nest comment was funny!
Oh boy! Shaury's comment was "classic Shaury"! I'll be laughing at that forever! People often think Paige is my daughter. I take that as a compliment. Fun pic...cute family we have...what a fun day that was. Love you all.
XO MoM
I was going to say I was standing in kind of a weird spot...
You look gorgeous! I love it! I'm glad it was a happy night-- and that's all I'm going to say about that. :)
Post a Comment