3 Things About Me...
3 Jobs I've Had:
1. Burger King (in Provo of all places - have you ever had to make whoppers for millions of people getting out of a football game - STRESS!)
2. Phil Kotter's State Farm Insurance
3. JC Penny
3 Places I've Lived:
1. Santa Rosa, California (born and raised)
2. Houston, Texas (current)
3. South Weber, Utah (these three are places in order of length of time)
3 Places I've Been:
1. Bath, England (these are in order of favorite places)
2. Paris, France (cause Cory and I went with friends and had a blast!)
3. Mount Rushmore (in July - fireworks displayed above the heads - awesome!)
3 Shows I Watch:
1. Friday Night Lights
2. The Amazing Race
3. Dancing with the Stars
3 Places I have been this week:
1. Kroger
2. Barbara Bush Library
3. Papa Johns Pizza
3 Places I would rather be right now:
1. Walmart
2. Eating French Toast
3. Bed
3 People I Tag:
1. Sharon
2. Angela
3. Layne
7 comments:
Rome didn't make the Top 3 places you've been? ... I hardly know you ...!!!!
Wal-mart? wow. And I am SO jealous of the Mt. Rushmore trip. that is on my list...within the next, say, 5 years, hopefully.
and I didn't know about Burger King!
WALMART??? That is just sick & wrong!
Diane - to each his own - just cause your walmart is yucky.
WALMART rocks...grow up before i throw up. ha ha Why spend more at Target for the same d*^# thing? Unless your rich, you're wasting your money. I actually need to go there today, but won't make it.
Anyway...I've already done my tag sweetie, but thanks for thinking of me. Hopefully we will be able to go to Paris for our 10th anniversary this summer if we make it to Germany...my sister is only 30 minutes from France. She keeps saying you are more than welcome to stay with them if you want to tour more of Europe! She is a good hostess.
Yes I'm with Cory on the Rome trip...The Coliseum is my all time favorite fascination.
Whoa, sorry my comment on Walmart seemed harsh.. but there are nicer Walmarts nearby like in Clinton. I don't know why it has such a bad rap and it's published on everyone's blog lately so it bugged me...I just know when I go there it is always packed and Target's parking lot is empty...(Larry actually made that comment to me a few days ago)I also got the "grow up before I throw up" from him too. ha ha) I'm just in a bad mood cause i have so much to do for Goblin Valley and not looking forward to it cause it's suppose to be cold down there also! I tried to back out but Larry said he'd still take the boys so I might as well go. Tierra really doesn't want to go. So instead of going shopping, I'm blogging (that and Logan has a friend over) So don't get impatient if I'm not on facebook for awhile. I'll be partying for spring break. adieu
Post a Comment