Wow you are talented putting on those "links". I could not begin to conceive how to do that! :) Love the new springy look and love the way Cam use to look. He is a handsome devil now but that is always how I picture our "cute little Cam". And I don't think I've ever seen Chip look so young and slim! I'm ready for a new look on my blog already and I just changed mine the beginning of March! So blahzay! ha ha Don't know when I'll get around to our Mesquite vacation blog. I'm overwhelmed with Scouts and Hudsons "buy and sell" this week. Speaking of Scouts, my wolf cubs will be here in 15 min. to learn a skit for Pack Meeting. Easy enough huh?
I would love to say I did the links - but Cory walked me through it. I am thinking that I like the changing of the blog looks better than I actually like blogging.
4 comments:
LUCKY! cute pictures. I can see why you have that picture of Cam still out. It is precious! and the one of Chip...awwww, he was such a cute dog!
Love your new look!
Wow you are talented putting on those "links". I could not begin to conceive how to do that! :) Love the new springy look and love the way Cam use to look. He is a handsome devil now but that is always how I picture our "cute little Cam". And I don't think I've ever seen Chip look so young and slim! I'm ready for a new look on my blog already and I just changed mine the beginning of March! So blahzay! ha ha Don't know when I'll get around to our Mesquite vacation blog. I'm overwhelmed with Scouts and Hudsons "buy and sell" this week. Speaking of Scouts, my wolf cubs will be here in 15 min. to learn a skit for Pack Meeting. Easy enough huh?
I would love to say I did the links - but Cory walked me through it. I am thinking that I like the changing of the blog looks better than I actually like blogging.
Post a Comment