Now you know that I seriously LOVE pets - so I took it as a sign and said that I would. She is sooo small, way too small to be without her mama. She fits in one hand easily. She tries to suck on anything and everything. It makes me sad that she can't have her mom when she so obviously still needs her.
I am calling her "Paisley" - I don't know why, it just came to me. I love her markings and she is the cutest little bugger around! She is eating and getting stonger all the time.
Cam has taken to her as well and does some babysitting because he gets home before I do. He even got her to do a number 2 in the litter box today (first time!).
I guess I got what I was asking for a little while ago - a pet!
7 comments:
oh, she is so cute! sounds like she found the perfect home. what are you going to do with her this weekend?
Ohhhhhhhh how cute!!! I love kitties!
How wonderful! She is so cute & I love the name you chose. I hope it ends up being a perfect match.
PS Can't wait to see you guys!
Cute pictures! My kids are looking forward to babysitting this weekend--I hope that's still your plan.
I love the markings on her face--it looks like an "M" on her forehead.
Now I don't know if I can bear to leave her - I am in love! She and I have hit it off in the best way. But, yes I am still planning on bringing her over on Thursday Liz. I will worry about her all weekend and probably keep calling you to check on her.
cats with M's on their foreheads are "mary cats"...descendents of the cat present at the birth of Jesus, comforting Mary...hence the "M". Fun little legend. :)
You need to get her a bottle and feed her some milk!
I'm sad I didn't get to say goodbye last night. I just walked in the house to round up my boys then decided to get in the truck so they'd follow...realizing later that you weren't outside when i left...so you must have gone to get ready for bed. I thought I'd see you at church but I guess you left earlier since Pop and Gram weren't there too.
Post a Comment