I'm not sure where this picture was taken or by whom. We have studied it for clues. (Like the pretty hat behind us on the wall - I know I have seen it somewhere before.) It looks like possibly one of Cory's aunt's homes - like Dana or Glenda? It was probably for some occasion like Thanksgiving or Grandma Birt's birthday get together. It was obviously before Cam so it must be at least 17 years old. I wish I didn't always have a huge shadow behind me so that my hair looks gynormous! I am not going to say anything about Cory's mustache - it speaks for itself! It sure does look like he is proud of something though doesn't it?
Monday, May 25, 2009
Picture the Past
I'm not sure where this picture was taken or by whom. We have studied it for clues. (Like the pretty hat behind us on the wall - I know I have seen it somewhere before.) It looks like possibly one of Cory's aunt's homes - like Dana or Glenda? It was probably for some occasion like Thanksgiving or Grandma Birt's birthday get together. It was obviously before Cam so it must be at least 17 years old. I wish I didn't always have a huge shadow behind me so that my hair looks gynormous! I am not going to say anything about Cory's mustache - it speaks for itself! It sure does look like he is proud of something though doesn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
that mustache scares me! I would guess Dana's house? but not really sure...funny.
I'm a little freaked out by the whole mustache thing.
kinda creepy
but otherwise you both look so cute!
Love the 80's hair and the full can of hair spray we needed to use for it! I don't miss those styles at all and the time in took either!!
I was going to guess Dana's house too. You guys look good (excluding the mustache). Is that a mustache? I think Cory's probably proud of his babelious wife cause it couldn't have been the mustache.
That is Dana's house...I won't comment on mustache.
That mustache looks like a glue-on! Very large, long, and hairy! He must have got a lot of crap for it since he no longer wears facial hair. I wish Larry would get my scanner hooked up...i found a pic of you and Larry. I guess i could take a pic of it and hook my camra to this laptop...
Post a Comment