Thursday, August 6, 2009

Handsome Cam

Cam's senior pictures came back and we are still trying to decide which we like. Here are some of my favorites. I hope this isn't against the law to put proofs on here like this. Tell me which you like the best. And also you can tell me how handsome and grown up he is (if you want to).



6 comments:

Diane B said...

What a handsome, grownup grandson! We are so proud of him, always have been. I love the first pic.

Sharon said...

Wow! He can't be a senior already.

I like the second one. He's so handsome and grown-up.

calmrapids said...

I can see why it's a hard decision! They all look great! I'm leaning toward the first one being the fav though!

I don't think Paisley remembers us! She's been under the bed all day!

Angela said...

I like the first one too. My next choice would be the 2nd? i think...the one in a tux kind of leaning. At least his smile is great in all of them so no matter what you choose he'll look good, just a different outfit on. :)

Becky A said...

I like the 2nd. He is a MAN! CRAZY!

Shaury said...

What handsome pictures of Cam. I thought you were talking about dance pictures. I too like the 1st one the best, but they are all good. Soon you'll be showing us mission pictures. Aahhh