Yesterday was Cam's first day of his Senior year. But, this is Cam's real first day of school. We were in LA (South Pasadena), Arroyo Vista Elementary School. He is standing with his afternoon Kindergarten teacher Miss Brann. She was perfect for the job - very consistent. She was a little older and had many years of experience and had seen everything. We both liked her and he had a good year in her care.
Since this is Cam's last first day of school while he still lives with us - I was feeling a little nostalgic about the good old days.
5 comments:
oh, cute cam. I remember that cute california elementary school...I can't believe this is his senior year!
What fun! A great idea to have his first day picture. Can you believe how time flies!!!
I was looking at your book list. A few there look pretty good to me. I'm still working on Scarlet Feather. I 'm taking my time with it because I love those characters and I don't want it to end!
Maybe you should send Mrs. Brann a picture of Cameron now ... and thank her.
That's a cute picture, but I want to see your kindergarten picture.
Eagle springs is in atascocita! I love the neighborhood. I can't believe next year you will be an empty nester....you old woman! :)
Post a Comment