Saturday, August 29, 2009

Visitors from Utah

Gram and Tierra came for a visit the week before school started. Gram sent me some pictures of their visit (none included Gram though, hmmm?).Tierra loved Paisley, even though she went home with wounds and gashes and a missing thumb.

Gram, Tierra and I got our manicures and pedicures. We had some good laughs about Tierra's too small toenails that prevented her from getting her first three design choices. (On the other hand - Gram has a big toenail that we can easily call a "canvas"!).

We walked around the temple - a lovely sultry (humid) evening in August. (Note to self: take ugly glasses off for all photos!).

Cam getting the cat all jacked up and looking for a victim.

At the game table - kind of a tradition when Gram comes to town. It was a nice, albeit short visit. Tierra is a good girl and we would love for her to visit more often.

4 comments:

calmrapids said...

Sounds like a fun visit! Can't get much better than family, pedicures and games!

Paisley hasn't mellowed yet, huh?

Angela said...

Like I already told you Tierra had a BLAST! Just a relaxing little get away before school. She did love Paisley and she has never really liked cats. hmmm She had fun playing games with Cam and wishes she had an older brother to replace one of her younger ones. ha ha nothing i can do about that now. We too are always joking about the pedicure. You should see my toenails...not my big toe it's a lollipop but my other toes are sooo tiny I can't even paint them myself without getting it all over my skin. They are slivers. T wishes she had a picture with the Vietnamese actually doing her nails. I love games...my boys turn me down more often than i say no to them!! Rack-o is one of my favorites. Thanks for having her and we wish it could have been a longer trip. I wish she would have went to YM/YW with Cam so you and Diane could have done temple work. :) Now it is Larry and I's turn to visit...what's it been, 7 yrs since we went to Lake Conroe?!

Becky A said...

I heard it was a great trip! Looks like fun!

Shaury said...

FUN! I'm glad to see a picture of Paisley, & I think it's good to have a couple picture of you with your glasses on. Oh & I love your blog makeover.