Why is it easier for me to think of ideas for tags than it is to think of something to blog about?? There just aren't enough tags going around anymore. Sometimes when I am running, my mind wanders. So yesterday I thought of some tags that I want to start. Be a good sport and play along, especially you (Becky) that haven't blogged in ages!
2 Secrets:
I still have Cam's crib - for the longest time I kept it in hopes that I would have another kid. When I turned 40 and realized that it might not be the best idea anymore, I kept it because I knew if I got rid of it sure enough I would end up pregnant!
Sometimes all I eat in a day is 3 or 4 doughnuts - which is very embarrassing to admit. I love doughnuts!
2 Regrets:
Everyday I regret my food choices!
I regret that I am not a great long distance friend. I don't usually call or write or anything.
2 Things you spend money on and probably shouldn't:
Pedicures - I say it is my reward for doing the yard.
Cat stuff - Cory gets on me about buying my cat toys.
2 Things you don't like about your body:
My colon, I guess you could call it "sluggish".
My bad eyes! Not the look of them necessarily but the fact that I can't see very well and have to wear ugly glasses.
2 Bad Habits:
I have this one tooth that stuff gets stuck in all the time - so I have a habit of picking it, sometimes in public to get the crap out. It is either that or have my toungue fall off from messing with it till it's gone.
Pulling down my bra in the back. I have just started realizing what this must look like when I do it.
2 Fears:
Obviously the death of my child - how would I ever get over losing my one and only child. There would be no one left to live for.
Charles Manson - I picked up that book (Helter Skelter) when I was like 11 and read it when I shouldn't have and ever since I am terrified of him. Whenever he comes up for parole I get freaked out!
2 Spiritual gifts:
My spiritual gifts are not any that have actual names - maybe they are just made up by me to make myself feel better...hmmm. I would say I have a way of making people feel comfortable or like they want to open up to me.
I am honest - this can be refreshing for some and maybe annoying for others.
2 Pet peeves:
Passive aggressive people - I don't want to have to wonder if you are trying to insult me, just come right out and insult me!
Littering - I just will never understand the laziness!
(I actually have many more of these when you have the time.)
2 Least favorite chores:
Cleaning the shower.
Cleaning up vomit.
2 Favorite pastimes:
Eating and Reading.
2 Events that changed your life:
Joining the Church
Having Cam
2 People you Tag
(I have to pick more because I am starting it.)
BECKY!!!
Shaury
Liz
Angela (a very inconsistent blogger)
Sharon
Layne (also off the radar recently)
5 comments:
Do you mean you eat 3-4 donuts in a day or somedays that is all you eat? Either way that IS a little crazy. Nice tag, thanks for starting one.
OK OK OK I'll get on it. It's a good tag but I'm going to have to think for a while.
Shaury - only the doughnuts - cause after I eat them I don't feel so good.
great tag, but it requires thought...I'll give it a shot.
I know i've been inconsistent but i have a life and 4 children ya know. ha ha Hudson's tackle football and Parks' flag football really take up my life right now...i'll get around to it sometime...thanks for tagging me!
Post a Comment