Wednesday, September 23, 2009

21 Years Today!


Today is Cory's and my 21 year anniversary. It has been fun, sad, hard, joyous, delightful, bitter, exhausting and exhilarating and probably every other adjective that has ever been uttered.
21 years of ups and downs and ebbs and flows and good and bad - like everyone else. I feel blessed that I still love Cory - that I still feel like I can tell him anything and that he still excites me. He is my one and only. (And doesn't he look yummy in this picture!)

7 comments:

Becky A said...

what a cute picture of both of you! I remember that day well, and can't believe it's been 21 years, wow, Paige, that 's awesome...I guess I was super self-centered back then at the age of 14, I remember what I wore, down to my shoes, and even remember shopping for it..and the black and white bubble dress I wore to the reception, too. I was so excited to have you join our family! Love ya!

Shaury said...

Yummy isn't the word the word I would use, but you both look very nice. Congrats! 21 years is an amazing accomplishment.

Shaury said...

Sorry I stuttered in that last comment.

pcb said...

Shaury - that was funny! I didn't even notice till you said it.

Diane B said...

Happy Anniversary! I thought of your wedding day today...that 2nd pic reminded me of that guy who stopped and said what a beautiful bride you were...remember? It was a beautiful, happy day for our whole family. Love you both.

Cory said...

Glad I read this blog once or twice a month, I just learned it was my anniversary earlier this week! ha!

Only one adjective describes it for me - excellent. So wait a minute, if you think it's all these different things and I think it's just one thing, who is right and who is wrong (or are they all wrong together ***throwing a handful of seeds in the air*** oh wait, I digress that's from the old First Vision video ... sorry about that ....)?

Are you the one making it so good for me or is it just my general positive outlook and nature? And, am I the one making it occasionally "hard" and "sad" and "bitter" or is it your outlook and disposition?

hmmmmmm ... something to think about for the next 21 years .... Do you think you'll still have this blog then?

I love you.

Angela said...

Cory is handsome...look at all the flowing hair. Paige you haven't changed a bit and i'm not just saying that. You have aged gracefully. You just have nice skin. I'm sorry but i can't understand a word Cory writes. My mind must be too feeble and lame.