Well - we are almost to our halfway mark on the Eagle Project. Cam and a few of the troop went out bright and early this morning to distribute fliers in the neighborhood. Saturdays are always difficult to get participation. I don't care how many guys showed, the ones that did show got the job done and we are on our way to the next phase! I am amazed at all the things that can, and some of the things that have, gone wrong with the project. We are just trying to keep plugging along and fixing things as they come up. I will be celebrating when this is over!
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Eagle Project Phase One
Well - we are almost to our halfway mark on the Eagle Project. Cam and a few of the troop went out bright and early this morning to distribute fliers in the neighborhood. Saturdays are always difficult to get participation. I don't care how many guys showed, the ones that did show got the job done and we are on our way to the next phase! I am amazed at all the things that can, and some of the things that have, gone wrong with the project. We are just trying to keep plugging along and fixing things as they come up. I will be celebrating when this is over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I didn't know Cam was doing anything this morning or I would've sent Andrew. He's been working on his write up this week and will be doing his project later this month. I don't know if I'm excited about it or not.
Keep plugging along and fixing things as they come up...well put, isn't that what life is all about? Good luck...looks like you are nearing the finish line.
woo hooo! Go Cam!
Who's that cute red head in front?
Post a Comment