Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WICKED!!!


What a wonderful evening! Dinner was very good at Vic & Anthony's downtown. Whenever I can have a chopped salad I am pretty happy. Add a filet mignon to that and I am downright giddy! The only complaint there was that we were too short on time to sample any of the undoubtedly decadent desserts. We made it over to the theater with not 5 minutes to spare. The show was fabulous!!! I was enthralled from start to finish. I didn't even want to leave my seat for intermission because I thought if I stayed there it might start sooner or something. It was awesome! Glinda was so perfect - I want to follow her career from this point, I haven't been so impressed by someone in a long time. I have nothing but rave reviews to say about the whole night!

2 comments:

Elder and Sister Birt said...

I am sooooo jealous! I have wanted to see that for years. The song "For Good" is my song about Lana. Glad you had a wonderful evening.

Becky A said...

So glad it was perfect for you! I am extremely jealous, too...