Okay - I don't know what is wrong with my camera. I probably inadvertantly pushed something causing my pictures to blur. I have to post them anyway - because I am so proud. At the beginning of the summer this seemed like pure torture for both of us. I pretty much forced Cam to do his Eagle Project so that he could get his Eagle Scout Award (he was already done with all of his merit badges). Eventually he got on board and developed a good attitude and last week he even told me that he was glad that I pressured him into finishing it. This picture was taken right when he got home from his stressful Board of Review, where he was quizzed on his scouting history and his project. I'm really hoping that throughout his life he has occasion to feel a sense of accomplishment for completing something worthwhile, that he enjoys his associations in "the Eagles' Nest" and that lessons learned in scouting are appreciated and acknowledged. I am so proud of him.
This is a blurry shot of all of his merit badges.
I also have to report that he earned his Duty to God Award as well. He was busy completing many things this summer - as well as attending summer school. He is a good boy, no doubt about it.
4 comments:
Cam is a very good boy. We are so proud of our first grandchild. He is such a good example for his cousins. Paige, you are to be commended too for being such a great mother to him all his life.
Congratulations to you both on a job well done!!! Very awesome!
Yay!
This is a very big accomplishment! I am sooo dreading having to get through this 3 times with my boys. Just the Webelos stuff is hard enough for me!
Post a Comment