Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SAT on Sat

My son takes the SAT this Saturday. I feel a little nervous for him. I don't really think he has any idea about how important it really is. Actually, it is like a ticket. A ticket into college - if he does well he will have a ticket into the college of his choice. If he doesn't do well - Cory tells him there is always Tomball Community College. He has taken the test before - in middle school they invite the advanced students to take the test just to measure where they are. He did very well then, and I'm hoping that he does even better now that he has learned more of the subject matter. This being his first time taking the actual test - we will all know a little bit more about where we stand in our college planning for him. Wish him luck - or say a prayer for him. He will take the ACT the following weekend. Then we will wait anxiously for the results - we will wait to know what opportunities will be open to him.

2 comments:

Becky A said...

I'm sure Cam will do great! He is so super smart and has been since birth! How long do you have to wait for the results?

Becky A said...

p.s. sounds like your thanksgiving was awesome! a very happy time had by all? except for Cam, sorry he was sick, hope he's feeling better! And good job with the 5k!