Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blog Stalker

Yes Folks - I have a blog stalker! Most of you are probably thinking that I'm not interesting enough to have a stalker. Stalker's psycho behavior leads me to believe that I have the life Stalker wants. (Stalker, if you are reading this and I know you are - stop this obsession!) This will be my last "open" post. The psycho that lurks on my blog has forced me to - first, moderate my comments (because Stalkers comments needed moderation). They even went so far as to open a bogus blogsite so they could appear to be someone else. Next I added a feedjit to discourage them from looking at my blog - then I stepped up to a sitemeter to further discourage them, thinking they wouldn't get on if they knew I could see who they were. I have done what I can to shake Stalker - all to no avail. I don't want Stalker to learn one more thing about me or my life! So, this post serves as a disclaimer to all of you that get on my blog. I enjoy our connection and I don't want this to frustrate our future blogging relationship (because of the required permission) - this is just how it has to be. I wanted to tell you the real reason - because I don't want you to think I am being snooty or selective (I'm not selective, I want everyone on my blog but this stalker!) I like the idea of a random visitor and even a random comment, but psycho freak Stalker has pissed me off and I am not going to put up with it anymore. I need to eradicate said psycho Stalker from my blog, my thoughts and my life! Please don't abandon me because I have attracted some klingon freak who can't get their own life! And Psycho Stalker - if you get some satisfaction because you have forced me to do this - enjoy it, because it will be your last satisfaction from this blog!

P.S. I know we are supposed to love all of God's children - but even (or especially) HE is disappointed in this child!

7 comments:

Becky A said...

stalkers suck.

ragslisa said...

i hate when they ruin it for the rest of us. You know my email so if you go private i would love an invite. happy phoenix!

pcb said...

Funny Stalker - nice comment! But I know where you work - which was right at the same time the comment was made. Your computer prowess (or lack thereof) keeps getting you into trouble.

calmrapids said...

Don't you wish you could send your Klingon Stalker back to whatever planet (or mudhole) she came from?

Sharon said...

Well, that sucks! What a PITA for you.

Shaury said...

I hope your stalker takes a long walk off a short pier!

Becky A said...

Shaury you make me laugh.